1. having a photoshoot with some of my favourite things: classic books, paint and an ipod.
2. I take out my sketch book and splatter pages with sweeps and strokes of my pencil; the result is lovely... sketching and painting (colour and emotion on a page, in general) make my heart sing.
3. beautiful: delicate pinks on the windowsill near the kitchen sink that brush against the breeze and are occasionally dusted with slippery, magenta bubbles.
4. a favourite pair of socks.
5. (perfect) messy bun - a hair style that never ceases to provide comfort.
6. letter writing; need I say more?
7. daily scenes
8. making friendship a bracelet.
9. golen hour + sunflare + fields of flowers.
//just an eclectic mix of things that are blessings in my life.
ps thank you so much for your comments in my last post. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you and your kind, encouraging words.