eyelashes, cerulean skies, and plums
When skies are blue and a golden sun slips behind hills at night, and one wakes up in the morning and light streams through window panes, making warped shadows on sheets, I smile in sheer delight. I relish the moment. I laugh and praise Jesus. Because life is beautiful. Skies may not always be blue -- in other words, life might not always seem beautiful, but it is -- God made it. It is beautiful.
- On a differnet note, that sky is incredible. How could the idea of evolution be true when you see detailed processes of this earth in full form? -- Clouds forming, cells multiplying, neurons passing information on and on, beautiful flowers forming, etc. How did we humans come up with this idea?!
- While approaching a garden, I saw this sign. I love this sign so much partly because I had to memorize the whole poem by Wordsworth when I was younger, and partly because it's such a whimsical thing to do when daffodils are in full bloom around you.
- I canned plums. Yes, it was hard. And no, they didn't turn out exactly how I wanted them to; but they did end up tasting delicious!
- Fresh flowers in a mug on the window cill.
- Wisp of hair danced in the wind, eyes intent, warm light present. This is life.
Any beautiful moments in life you'd care to mention, friends?